Bluetooth after upgrade to 12.04

Hans Muecke ubuntu-ml01 at filderstadtweather.eu
Thu Apr 26 15:57:34 UTC 2012

Howdy folks ...

After a little bumpy upgrade from 10.04 to 12.04 everything seems to be
fine. However ... bluetooth has stopped working. When connecting from my
blackberry I am told that a connection has been established. However on
the desktop the icon in system tray stays gray (or better never has
gotten blue since the upgrade) and "lspci" doesn't show the bluetooth stick.

I found a bug at http://goo.gl/91zG7 which according to my understanding
was solved with kernel 3.4.0-030400rc3-generic x86_64, so I am not sure
if this applies to my problem.

Anyone having the same problem?

--
Talk to you later ... Hans (134 to go)

2012/04/26 15:20
EDDS 261520Z 36008KT CAVOK 18/07 Q1010 NOSIG