How do you watch DVDs?

Sonny Golovine sonny at tekkidd.com
Thu Apr 26 15:17:31 UTC 2012

Take a look at this. A full tutorial on running encrypted DVD's in
Ubuntu https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats/PlayingDVDs

If that fails then you can always install the Fluendo DVD player from
the Ubuntu Software Center. Costs $19.99 though (I believe, correct me
if im wrong)

Sonny Golovine
Writer at Tekkidd's Blog
sonny at tekkidd.com