how to script duplex printing

p.echols at comcast.net p.echols at comcast.net
Thu Apr 19 02:34:07 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

That should work if that is the correct option string for OP's printer.  (Probably is, but I don't really know enough about it.)

You can find out and set system wide or user defaults by using lpoptions  The man page is somewhat lacking, but there are examples here http://www.cups.org/doc-1.1/sum.html  Take a look at section 4.