Virtual Box with Win 7 possible at *Ubuntu running at a laptop with 2 GB RAM?

compdoc compdoc at hotrodpc.com
Sun Apr 15 13:35:08 UTC 2012

>. to leave the RAM usage settings at 512 MB most of the time;

>. to change the RAM usage settings to 1 GB at the occasion of each "back
and forth" working session;

Do you mean 512 MB for Windows 7? That seems small. Microsoft says minimum
requirements are: 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)

>My question is: can I act like this without wrecking up or damaging
something?

I don't think you will damage anything. Windows may crash and you might lose
a document you are working on, but if it does just make adjustments.