crystal hd issue

Space Cake spacecakex at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 08:19:57 UTC 2012

hi,

I have a hp mini 5103 netbook with intel graphics plus broadcom crystal
hd video decoder. unfortunately using ubuntu 12.04 all the videos even
the worst resolution versions are like slideshow... so I dig into
google's akasha and found kernel module, firmware and maybe gstreamer
plugin is missing, so I've downloaded the related deb files, installed
them, modprobe crystalhd and ..... the quality is the same I still
watching slideshow when I start a video from any sites

what I've missed?

Thanks
Laszlo