Unity Launcher Not Hiding?

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 6 04:41:35 UTC 2012

On 04/05/2012 08:51 PM, Lucio M Nicolosi wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Colin Law <clanlaw at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On 5 April 2012 17:38, John Law <sgjohnlaw at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi

>>> And its configured to auto hide. Anyone knows?
>>
>> Could it be this?
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity-2d/+bug/944228
>>
>> Colin
>
> Right on target, it is indeed a bug:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity/+bug/929167

Latest update (as of 1 hour ago): Gear|System
Settings|Appearance|Behavior|Auto-hide the launcher

Never noticed it before; also the 'Look' tab also now has 'Launcher Icon
Size' - I guess they figured too many folks screwed up their compiz with
ccm.

I much prefer GNOME 3 (GNOME) if playing with the new screens. But GNOME
Classic is my primary.