Ubuntu list bounces?

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 4 17:52:47 UTC 2012

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)

 >On 5 April 2012 03:07, Dave Woyciesjes <woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net>
 >wrote:
 >> Thufir hawat.thufir at gmail.com wrote:

 >>> What are you doing?  If your messages are showing in the list, >which >
 >>> they are, then any problem can only be on your end.  It seems >highly >
 >>> unlikely that sbcglobal.net is bouncing your messages, but you >could >
 >>> always ask them...
 >>
 >>        I'll tell you precisely what I'm doing. It's called
 >troubleshooting;
 >> looking for the source of an issue by performing tests. In between >each
 >> test, one variable is changed to see if that is the source of the
 >issue.
 >>        I have since _eliminated_ the possibility that it was my
 >error by way
 >> of sending messages to the lists, in various combinations of >settings.
 >>         I have already now sent communications to the postmasters of
 >the
 >> mail servers involved to find more info.
 >>
 >>        Oh, by the way, when I initially went in to my subscription
 >settings,
 >> there was a message stating that the list was receiving bounces from >my
 >> account.
 >>
 >>        Understand now?
 >>>

 >The fact you've received the email from Thufir and responded the
 >problem may have been resolved. Please continue the discussion with
 >ubuntu-users-owner if you believe it continues.

	Actually, I saw his message only because I have the web archive open in
Firefox:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2012-April/258962.html
	Then a little copy & paste magic to create the message I sent.

	Problem still persists, awaiting responses form admins.
--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

  - from some guy on the internet.