Creating TTYs

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:58:52 UTC 2012

On 2 April 2012 16:15, Jacob Mansfield <cyberjacob at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2 Apr 2012, at 15:41, Steve Flynn wrote:
>

> http://hiankun.blogspot.co.uk/2009/05/sw-how-to-increase-number-of-tty-in.html
>

> Hi Steve,
> this guide doesn't show how to create the device nodes, which we need to do
> thanks

I assumed that whoever realised that they needed more ttys would also know
how to create a device node. Direct them at makedev which will require su
privs.

The man page should give some examples, if memory serves me correctly.

--
Steve

When one person suffers from a delusion it is insanity. When many people
suffer from a delusion it is called religion.