Asus built-in webcam showing upside-down (especially in skype)

Ernest Doub hideserted at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 02:32:46 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Adam Funk <a24061 at ducksburg.com> wrote:

> On 2011-09-28, compdoc wrote:
>
> > Did you find a solution? A search mentioned that the cause is a new
> driver.
> > The solution was to use an older version of the driver.
>
> Would you mind posting a link?  (My search didn't turn that up.)
>
> > Maybe Asus uses a different camera now, or has switched how its mounted
> in
> > newer models, so the driver you're using is not compatible with your
> camera.
>
> Interesting, thanks.

Try here:
http://support.asus.com/download/options.aspx?SLanguage=en&type=1
Make sure you have the model number and all the specs available so you can
navigate to the correct driver without having to stop and dig out the info.

--
<http://linuxcounter.net/cert/544489.png>Accidental deaths by firearms
account for less than 1% of the 30,000.  There are three times as many

<http://linuxcounter.net/cert/544489.png>