[ADMIN] Additional moderator(s) sought for ubuntu-users list

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 28 10:20:15 UTC 2011

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 27.09.2011, 17:51 -0500 schrieb Billie Walsh:

> This thread has been spun all out of proportion. If you re-read the
> above you will see that there is no mention of placing the list on
> moderation.It is, pure and simple, a call for volunteers to act as
> assistant moderators. Nothing more.
right, and we all dont want that alan burns out !!!

> The list IS a "moderated list". Always has been.
only since 6 months to a year, it was totally unmoderated up to that
point (at least for the 7 years i'm on it).
tbh there wasnt much noticeable moderation stuff going on at all during
that period, i wouldnt expect that to change even if our current
moderator gets helpers :)

ciao
	oli