[ADMIN] Additional moderator(s) sought for ubuntu-users list

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 27 22:39:26 UTC 2011

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:07:42 -0400
Dave Woyciesjes <woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> So... if I read this right, you agree with the destination/intent
> (keeping this list on-topic); but disagree loudly with how to get
> there. Right?

Precisely.  Moderation, especially with no definitive rules in sight,
is evil, pure and simple.  It is a setup for failure for anyone
disliked or not in line with the accepted line of thought, much as
the reception my ideas on moderation are receiving.

Cybe R. Wizard -thinks the Ubuntu PTB to be too young to understand
	such niceties.
	Winduhs