[ADMIN] Additional moderator(s) sought for ubuntu-users list

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 27 19:46:01 UTC 2011

Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 19:41:18 +0100
> Avi Greenbury <lists at avi.co> wrote:
>
>> I'm having trouble understanding your opposition to this, really.
>
> I despise the, "momma spank," mentality, no matter where, when or how.
> It is /always/ oppressive in the end.  There are many very effective and
> more appropriate ways to handle 'moderation,' which is really a misnomer
> for, "excessive authority."

	I can't speak to how moderation is done here; but I find it hard to
believe that it would be considered "oppressive". That is such a strong
word. Also quite subjective.
	Along with Avi, I myself am having trouble understanding your
opposition. Please try to help us understand.

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

  - from some guy in the internet.