[ADMIN] FAQ for this list

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Tue Sep 27 10:55:53 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've started an FAQ for this mailing list. It's on the Ubuntu wiki:-

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuUsersListFAQ

As it's a wiki anyone can edit it. Please take care when editing the
wiki because the syntax is a little arcane :)

I had considered that we might post a copy of the FAQ to the list
every month or so, for the benefit of new users, but that would
probably get irritating for existing users. I could edit the on-join
mail that new subscribers get and link to it there, and on the main
lists.ubuntu.com page for this list. Suggestions welcome.

Cheers,
Al.