What does means "Re: <slightly OT>...." in the subject ? ...

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 27 05:59:40 UTC 2011

On 27/09/11 15:37, chris wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 12:19 +0800, Goh Lip wrote:
>> On 27/09/11 11:50, Ric Moore wrote:
>>> <OT>  would be to jabber on about the rain in the plains of Spain.
>>> <slightly OT>  would be to jabber about using Ubuntu at a Meteorological
>>> station, located at a plain in Spain. :) Ric
>>> --
>> Anything from Ric should be labeled<Ha Ha>    :)
>> Regards - Goh Lip
>>
> and medium off topic.  :-)

How can you say this? We don't have "topics". We have "threads".

And don't forget the saying, "A thread in time saves nine". Nobody has
ever said, "A topic in time saves nine" have they, eh? (well, maybe in
NZ they may say this....).

:-)

BC

--
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.
                                 Sir Winston Churchill