Nvidia driver problem

Jon Anderson jbander at izoom.net
Mon Sep 26 05:17:26 UTC 2011

Thank you very much, so even though I'm in classic(i Think ) and using a different desktop it still is 11.04 (thats what it says), good to know. I think it must be unity desktop
that is causing the freezing problem.  I have to check out one thing and that is to go into just ubuntu 11.04 and then go into classic and see what happens. INow when I boot I  goto the first
Page that comes up and I check to use the lower video option.**********************Well I tried to run the normal 11.04 and then went into the clasic to see if it was just unity but it still froze.
What I have to do is use 11.04 recovery mode then when the option screen comes up I choose to use failsafe graphics and when the nest screen comes up it gives me the choise to go bak into x and I do and when the program password comes up I have to use the clasic
to make it so it doesn't freeze but I thinks there is a easier way somehow.