Need used video card

Jon Anderson jbander at izoom.net
Sat Sep 24 18:40:47 UTC 2011

At no one, of course.  I call obvious troll with imaginary problem
which, had it been real, would have been fixed by at least two of the

Cybe R. Wizard

No you simply wrong, I came in here with a real problem and if there was a lack of communication it was my fault ,my fault
being that I didn't understand what was said or and my lack of knowledge of the unabridged language of Linux but I have to assume that
a lot of people come in here with the same lack of linuxetiquette. If my reception here was a consistent  example, They could be treated better.
-- By the way I have tried everyone of the responses and I still have the problem.