Ubuntu 11.10 Beta 2 (Oneiric Ocelot) Released

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sat Sep 24 05:13:59 UTC 2011

On 24/09/11 03:43, Avi Greenbury wrote:
> Basil Chupin wrote:
>
>> (BTW, was that the 32- or the 64-bit version you were trialling?)
> I'm intrigued - is there really that much difference generally between
> the two?

I believe so but as I have never used the 64-bit I really do not know.
 From what I have been reading, the 64-bit sometimes has bigger hassles
than the 32-bit - eg, flash was/(?)still is unavailable in the 64-bit
version.

However, I am not an authority on this so someone else would be able to
answer your question. Alternatively, as a starter, have a look at the
wikipedia entry.

BC

--
Talk is cheap - until you hire a lawyer.