System locking up

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:53:50 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 12:06, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Interestingly, the key between H and K now produces the character Q!
>> WTF??!? Is the computer more evil than either Ric or myself had
>> imagined?
>
> It's just showing a little bit of independent evil spirit. Of course, you
> have to nip that in the bud. :) Ric

I see. I let my youngest test her limits with me occasionally. I'm
sweet right up to the limit, then I turn daddy-angry to remind her
that limits are fine to test, but don't go past them. In that vain,
I'll let the machine get away with J->Q, as I have Colemak to backup
QWERTY, but oy-va-voi should ESC stop working!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com