Kubuntu 11.04 : wireless repeatedly disconnecting after a few seconds

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Fri Sep 23 05:42:31 UTC 2011

Le 23/09/2011 05:04, Ric Moore a écrit :
> Ah you compiled Network Manager under Slackware, but installed the stock
> NM package in Kbuntu, which you now have problems with?? Ric

Yes, that's it. In fact, I was quite happy with Slackware, except for
one thing. It's too much work to maintain. So now I'm looking for a
distribution that could make the job easier for me, while providing
approximately the same quality. So far, Ubuntu (10.04 LTS for servers
and Kubuntu 11.04 with KDE 4.6.5 from PPA) looks like a good candidate.

Cheers from the sunny South of France,

Niki Kovacs
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr