Want to install PHP 5.3.8 in Ubuntu 10.04

Sharl.Jimh.Tsin amoiz.shine at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 04:01:51 UTC 2011

在 2011-09-20二的 15:35 +0600,Md Ashickur Rahman Noor写道:
> It is no use. I can install only php5.3.2.
> Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh
> Thank you
> Md Ashickur Rahman
> Volunteer, Foundation for Open Source Solutions Bangladesh.
>

> On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Steve Flynn
> <anothermindbomb at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>         On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 9:11 AM, Md Ashickur Rahman Noor
>         <ashickur.noor at gmail.com> wrote:
>                 I want to install PHP 5.3.8 in Ubuntu 10.04. How can I
>                 do it?
>

>         http://www.howtoforge.com/installing-php-5.3-nginx-and-php-fpm-on-ubuntu-debian
>

>         --
>         Steve
>
>         When one person suffers from a delusion it is insanity. When
>         many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.
>

>         --

two way,
one is download the php's source tarball,unpack & compile it yourself
with your configuration. it is my prefer.

two is download the package maintained by 3rd team,such as Dotdeb.org.
and for PHP 5.3.8 package,see
"http://php53.dotdeb.org/dists/oldstable/php5/binary-i386/".

--
Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin (From China **Obviously Taiwan INCLUDED**)

Using Gmail? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?10073.