System locking up

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 20:43:51 UTC 2011

On 09/20/2011 02:40 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> Chrome and Opera do not support two critical Firefox features that I
> need. I've been wanting to move for months.

Export everything safely, then remove firefox ~totally~. Re install it.
Should work. I'd be careful which set of mozilla playback plugins are
used. You might have several fighting over the same function. I only
have totem-mozilla and gnome-do-plugins installed, and not all of the
rest of them, from my clean'ish install.

I used to hammer the entire lot in. That ended in tears. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html