<slightly OT> Linux Counter updated!!

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 20 05:35:26 UTC 2011

On 20/09/11 10:59, Ric Moore wrote:
> On 09/19/2011 06:38 PM, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:02:30 -0400
>> Ric Moore<wayward4now at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>>> ...now if I could only figure out how to make TBird show links that I
>>> compose as an html link (blue, underlined, etc.) Ric
>>>
>> Er, use Claws mail?<darfc>
>
> I see that my links are there, after I've sent the message. But they
> don't show up blue and underlined when I compose it. strange that, Ric

This is normal behaviour for TB. The URL turns blue after the message is
posted.

Try this: write a message but do not send it but rather pretend to
delete it by clicking on the "X" (in the 'minimize, 'maximize' buttons)
and then select SAVE IT. The message will be saved in the DRAFTS folder.
Go to the Drafts folder, find this message select*Edit* *as* *New* by
RIGHT-CLICKING on it. The URL is now blue. When you finished with
editing it/composing it then hit the SEND icon and it will then be sent
(provided you are online of course).

BC

--
Talk is cheap - until you hire a lawyer.