<slightly OT> Linux Counter updated!!

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:45:10 UTC 2011

On 09/19/2011 04:32 PM, Leo Noordhuizen wrote:
> Another question is how to retrieve an old number. I am sure I registered
> many years ago and would love to get my number back

I just emailed the admin, at the address noted on the homepage, and I
got a reply in minutes. I couldn't remember what my email address was at
the time I first applied, so I gave him the user names and cities I
lived in, I guess something fell into place so he could identify me and
I got a new password emails in no time. I'm impressed. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html