<slightly OT> Linux Counter updated!!

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 19:02:30 UTC 2011

The Linux Counter Project is at a new home and the admin got my info
updated within minutes. I am a happy camper... and encourage everyone to
get counted! They're only showing about 180,000 registered users and our
numbers are ALOT bigger than that.

http://linuxcounter.net/

...now if I could only figure out how to make TBird show links that I
compose as an html link (blue, underlined, etc.) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html