jsjcnow at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 17 15:26:00 UTC 2011
Thank you for your reply.
I have no idea what all of that means. :( I am sorry.
How do I put Ubuntu on a computer that has nothing on it? Used to have windows, but was erased and replaced with Ubuntu and now it is not on it. There is no disk drawer on this HP tc4400.
Again please help.
From: shivam tiwari <bigbang4u2 at gmail.com>
To: "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions" <ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2011 10:18 AM
Subject: libraries missing
I am not able to find following libraries
1. libsources.so.0 => not found
2. libw2netcdf.so.0 => not found
3. libw2algs.so.0 => not found
4. libutil_alg.so.0 => not found
5. libw2gis.so.0 => not found
6. libc_datatype.so.0 => not found
7. librss_notifier.so.0 => not found
8. libfam_notifier.so.0 => not found
9. libdata_object.so.0 => not found
10. libwdssii.so.0 => not found
11. libinfr.so.0 => not found
12. libnetcdf_c++.so.4 => not found
13. libnetcdf.so.4 => not found
15. libdataconfig.so.0 => not found
16. libgtkglext-x11-1.0.so.0 => not found
17. libgdkglext-x11-1.0.so.0 => not found
19. libcurl.so.3 => not found
please help me--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ubuntu-users