Thunderbird and Google Calendar

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Sep 17 08:42:05 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-09-17 at 01:11 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> Has anyone managed to get Thunderbird to sync with Google Calendar
> successfully? I read that it's done with a "plug-in". Inquiring minds
> want to know. Ric
----
Thunderbird is an e-mail program. Sunbird is their calendar program.
There is a plugin called 'Lightning' which provides some calendar
functionality to Thunderbird which is apparently what you are asking
about but Sunbird is a full calendar program. Either/both should be able
to interface w/ Google calendars.

Craig

believed to be clean.