How to report bug in build-deps?

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 11 19:45:32 UTC 2011

On 11 September 2011 19:40, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-09-11 at 11:59 +0200, Bruce Pieterse wrote:

>> > So that I can contribute to development of the software.
>> >
>> > Colin
>> >

>> Ah, now I get it, my apologies! Well, let me grab the source code
>> myself and see if I can help out :)
>
> He'll need all of the .dev files that it needs in order to compile
> it. :) Ric

Just to re-iterate, I am not building the Ubuntu version, but the
original project source ( git://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash.git) which
is why I ran into the problem, as the build-deps provide the packages
for building the Ubuntu version, not the original version.

In case anyone is interested (unlikely I know) the reason my build
wanted libgtkhtml is because that is still the default.  To tell it to
use webkit one has to specify --with-html-engine=webkit in configure.

Colin

--
gplus.to/clanlaw