Oneiric - where to setup action on power button etc?

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 10 16:20:22 UTC 2011

On 10 September 2011 16:48, Bruce Pieterse <octoquadza at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 10, 2011 4:32 PM, "Colin Law" <clanlaw at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>> In Oneiric Beta I cannot find where to setup the action to be taken
>> when power button is pressed (Hibernate, Suspend etc).  Can anyone
>> point me in the right direction?
>>

> When you press the power button it will give you options. Do you mean to set
> a default option when the power button is pressed?

Yes, plus the ability for it to suspend without asking me what to do.
In 10.04 there is an option, in Power Management I think, to specify
what happens when pressing the button.  So my 10.04 boot is setup so
as to suspend immediately I press the button.  I would like to
replicate that in 11.10

--
Colin
https://plus.google.com/111605230843729345543/