[OT] PSX

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 04:09:57 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-09-08 at 23:16 -0400, Juan wrote:

> ePSx and PCSX. None worked. I don't know others. These are the best/most
> widely used. But if you have tried one that worked well give me the link
> and the way to set it up.

Huh, they claim it works from what is reported in synaptic. Have you
tried running it from command line to see what errors it reports?
Here's a link: http://www.zophar.net/linux/psx.html where he reports you
have to have plugins for PCSX to work correctly. Heh, the alpha version
was last updated in 2009. Scratch that one!

Ah! This one looks promising: http://pcsx2.net/ and from there is a link
to a ppa!!
https://launchpad.net/~gregory-hainaut/+archive/pcsx2.official.ppa

I hope this works for you, I'm going to check it out myself. Ric

Linux user# 44256