keyboard works in BIOS & GRUB but not during boot

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Wed Sep 7 15:40:23 UTC 2011

于 2011年09月07日 23:32, Goh Lip 写道:
> There is a module "usb_keyboard.mod" in grub2 at /boot/grub/ and I
> thought it may be relevant to your problem. It is supposed to enable usb
> keyboard functions for grub. To enable this, a line "insmod
> usb_keyboard" is added at the grub entry.

I don't have 10.04 anymore, but can you check if the module
"usb_keyboard" is at your /boot/grub/ ?

If it is not there, adding the line "insmod usb_keyboard" won't help.
You can try 11.04 or I can send you a grub iso that you can try to boot
up with. Let us know if you want to pursue this.

Regards - Goh Lip

--
豬八戒照鏡子,裡外不是人.