My mouse is driving me crazy

Jordon Bedwell jordon at envygeeks.com
Mon Sep 5 00:53:35 UTC 2011

On Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 08:34:40PM -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-09-04 at 12:07 -0500, Curt Tresenriter wrote:
>
> > Also, I hadn't thought of it, but there often are longish periods when
> > the machine is just sitting so it could be at least a part of the
> > issue... but even after I start using it again the problem almost
> > always persists until I reboot, so it's worth looking at.
>
> I used the butt-end of a heavy flashlight to convince my mouse that I
> wasn't screwing around, by smashing it a couple of times. I will NEVER
> ever buy anything from Logitech again. NEVER... they build crap. A pox
> on their generations. Either the mouse took the hint or I just feel
> better now about it. It's still crap though. Our relationship is really
> on the ropes. :) Ric

Keyboards for me; definably not. I really dislike their keyboards
with a passion because they don't make a soft touch that I've found
but their mouses I've never had a problem with.  Perhaps your
mouse just decided it was going to hate you from the moment you
opened up the package? :P I've had a feeling like that about a
piece of hardware before.