How to bridge two Internet connection in Lucid

Korves, Tim tim at korves.org
Fri Sep 2 13:51:32 UTC 2011

Hi there,

well, it _may_ be possible. You've got two options:

1) If you've got 2 DSL connections provided by the same ISP, it may be
possible to use multilink-ppp, which would bring you a total
connection speed of 1Mbps.

2) If you've got 2 DSL connections provided by two different ISP,
option 1) will not work. But you could use it either for failover
scenarios or for a loadbalancing based on traffic type. E.g. you route
all SSH-traffic via ISP A and HTTP-traffic via ISP B.

Regards, Tim