understanding partitioning

Amedee Van Gasse amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Mon Oct 31 13:55:04 UTC 2011

On Mon, October 31, 2011 14:46, Linux Tyro wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 7:05 PM, Amedee Van Gasse
> <amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be>wrote:
>
> Just like LVM, I would not recommend this to someone who is still learning
>> about filesystems and partitions.
>

> I just get some legs weight and then can try other things, as if now, only
> small small things...

Knowing your limitations is good. Don't run when you're still learning to
walk.

Be carefull with this list. It has excellent information, but sometimes
people get carried away and go off on a tangent with subjects that are
(for now) too abstract for you. Try the simple things first and when you
master them, only then you go to the next level. Learning Linux is just
like martial arts, you don't get to be a black belt on the first day. ;-)