Can't get sshfs mount in fstab to work

Hakan Koseoglu hakan at koseoglu.org
Sun Oct 30 13:55:29 UTC 2011

On 29 October 2011 21:30, Colin Law <clanlaw at googlemail.com> wrote:
> If I do
> sudo mount /media/gitrepos
> the directory is mounted as expected.  It does not ask for password as
Can you try after doing a sudo su -? Where are the keys stored, at
your $HOME/.ssh or /root/.ssh? Do you use encrypted home directories?

I don't have a server to test this at the moment, my virtual server
farm is slightly in a funny situation so building a new VM to test
this is out of the question at the moment. The other thing I could
test is my Eee and currently it's struggling through a netinstall of
11.10. There are a number of funny bugs (hey, guys, don't allocate 2GB
to swap when all I have is 4GB of disk space, I already have 2GB of
RAM and never on this Eee will run out of memory that easily + also
please don't prompt the video size message and block it with the
"quiet" option, it gives the impression of "installation hang")...
Anyway...