Are my emails reaching the list?

Richard Owlett rowlett at pcnetinc.com
Fri Oct 28 02:11:12 UTC 2011

Jacob Mansfield wrote:
> Hi all,
> over the past few days, several of my emails to the list have not been
> replied to, and I am wondering if my emails are reaching the list.
> would someone be able to send me a quick reply to confirm they are being
> sent to everybody?
> thanks guys (and girls)
> --
> regards,
> Jacob Mansfield
> jacob.mansfield at itvet.co.uk <mailto:jacob.mansfield at itvet.co.uk>
> Project Manager, ITVET Ltd.

You seem to be reaching the wilds of South West Missouri
    During campaign season referred to as "fly over country"
    OK already! So what if cattle, hogs, chickens outnumber
people

More seriously, send me a private email with subject lines
and dates in question.
I'll check my history. I did a random spot check that seemed
to indicate your posts were getting responses. I've got ~1
year's worth of posts saved.