What should I suggest my Aunt?

Linux Tyro ubuntu.bkn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:39:00 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Nils Kassube <kassube at gmx.net> wrote:

I would suggest to try out the various live CDs and then decide which
> version is the best. Relying on other peoples opinion may be a good idea
> if you have to buy something which you can't test beforehand. But here
> the various flavours can be tested before the final decision is made.
> And don't forget Kubuntu, Xubuntu and Lubuntu which are IMHO easier to
> use for someone coming from Windows.<https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users>

I think you are right and I should forward this suggestion and with
preference to Ubuntu.

--
Two atoms are walking along. Suddenly, one stops. The other says, "What's
wrong?" "I've lost an electron." "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!"