Linux Mint

James Freer jessejazza3.uk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 07:07:57 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 7:34 AM, Douglas Saylor <absdoug at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh wow, I'm liking Mint! Ubuntu it's been fun. So where do you sign up
> for the Mint list? Thanks to everyone here for their contributions! I
> gave the Unity toolbar six months, but I'm D-O-N-E.

Mint looks nice but... what's under the bonnet? I had a number of
issues with Mint when i tried it.

I looked at Xubuntu; i still think that Canonical produces the best
system - with Xubuntu i was not disappointed. many folk have started
using xubuntu and i see it getting more established... and deservedly
so.

james