gnomebaker

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Sun Oct 23 11:48:19 UTC 2011

On 23 October 2011 12:43, Johnny Rosenberg <gurus.knugum at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ignore? What was I supposed to do? Write a comment there every 59th
> day even if there is nothing new to report?

It's certainly an issue that we have a lot of bugs and some of them go
unnoticed. Perhaps ask others to confirm the bug if they also see the
issue. Dropping by #ubuntu-devel or #ubuntu-motu can also result in
someone having a quick look and giving some advice about it. Plus (as
I suggested) sending the bug upstream will get the authors looking at
it.

Cheers,
Al.