Ubuntu One

Art Edwards edwardsa at icantbelieveimdoingthis.com
Sun Oct 23 06:04:14 UTC 2011

Just an FYI if Ubuntu one developers read this list. I came relatively
close to using the Ubuntu One Music Store. I was foiled by captcha. I
spent about four minutes screwing around with the system. Understand
that I would like to support Ubunt by buying music there when I can.
However, I am uninterested in dealing with a security system that is
better than I am. I am already pretty happy with Banshee and Amazon.

I will congratulate the security team. Ubuntu is REALLY secure.

Art Edwards