Can we set up a voice for disconnetion?

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 20 12:38:44 UTC 2011

On 20 October 2011 11:50, PM <ubuntu.bkn at gmail.com> wrote:
>> How would you do the equivalent operation in Windows?
>
> Our target is not compare with Windows and neither now I prefer to use
> Windows (even though I don't know Linux) but to make the things so easy
> (like it is seen in Ubuntu than any other Linux distro, according to me)
> that even the people from other fields (like me) who have a different job
> (like me) can use Ubuntu very easily (like I am using) but without learning
> bash scripting (preferred for IT people).

I took your comment "Is this the reason that Ubuntu home users find
difficulty in using linux who basically are not from IT field? " to be
comparing Linux to Windows.

I agree that it would be excellent if all possible things that users
want could be included within Ubuntu (or any other OS for that
matter).  Unfortunately what you are asking for is not (as far as I
know) available 'off the shelf'.  This means that *someone* has to do
a bit of custom scripting or programming.

Colin