11.10 root login as guest

Hermann J. Beckers hjb-news at onlinehome.de
Tue Oct 18 19:53:12 UTC 2011

Am Monday, 17. October 2011 schrieb Bruce Pieterse:

> Hi Hermann,

Hi Bruce,
> This seems like a bug, the relevant username should be displayed
> instead, in this case root. Can you file a bug report on launchpad.net
> or simply use ubuntu-bug indicator-session through ALT + F2 (Run
> Command).
thanks for your prompt reply. I run ubuntu-bug indicator-session a few times
because first I had problems with firefox's security settings. Removing
~/.mozilla helped. Firefox brought up the launchpad.net site. But as I have no
account there, I cannot confirm that the bug is recorded.

Yours
Hermann-Josef