Bitchin' about Installing Google Chrome

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Fri Oct 14 21:21:04 UTC 2011

On Friday, October 14, 2011 12:26:52 am Hunter Poe wrote:
> I just went with Chromium and have only ever had one minor issue with it.
> Chromium is basically the OS equivalent of Chrome and, at least in
> my experience, seems to work better with Linux than Chrome does.
> In short just get Chromium.

It kinda depends on why he wants it.  If it is to play Angy Birds, it needs to
be Google Chrome.  That is what my brother wanted it for so we looked up
"angry birds ubuntu" and it took us right to a how to do it page.  Even my
sister did it and she has a hard time operating a telephone!  It was not hard
to follow the how to page at all.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org  _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403