how to find where did the downloaded driver go

Avi Greenbury lists at avi.co
Mon Oct 17 12:28:23 UTC 2011

Abhishek Dixit wrote:
> Ummm... well among so many files which one is the driver file and
> where is it copied also I do not think what you answered is correct.

What he said is correct, it just didn't answer your question :)

I'm not aware of a means of getting the filename (or even package name)
out of the hardware drivers wizard, but I've not looked. You should,
though, be able to find it by searching the software centre for
'Broadcom' and checking what's already installed. You can then use this
to get the files out of /var/apt/cache/archives.

--
Avi