Downloading in Firefox stuck

Sharl.Jimh.Tsin amoiz.shine at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 03:07:06 UTC 2011

在 2011-10-13四的 16:50 +0100,Colin Law写道:
> I am trying to download Oneiric iso in Firefox 7 and it has stuck at
> 478 of 695MB. I wonder what to do now.  I have limited bandwidth so
> don't want to start again unless necessary.  I have waited an hour but
> nothing is happening.  FF is still going ok, it is just the download
> that has got stuck.
>
> I could click Pause and Continue but am hesitating in case it just
> throws it all away.
>
> Colin
> --
> gplus.to/clanlaw

try some official ISO mirror near to you instead of Ubuntu website,and i
recommend "DownThemAll" addon - the 3rd downloader for firefox instead
of the browser build-in.

--
Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin (From China **Obviously Taiwan INCLUDED**)

Using Gmail? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?10073.