ssh connection

Verde Denim tdldev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 12:01:37 UTC 2011

I set up keys to connect to my home server, which works by asking for a key
authentication phrase via a dialog box that presents when putting the ssh
command into a terminal.
I used this this morning, except I wanted to see what happens if I cancel
the dialog box. In this case, I get a message that says that the agent
admits failure, but then I'm asked for the password for the account I am
trying to login with. Is there something else I can change in sshd conf to
prevent this (I only want to login with public/private keys)?

Thanks, as always, for the input.