Looking for a web form creating application for sqlite or mysql

Avi Greenbury lists at avi.co
Wed Oct 5 13:02:36 UTC 2011

Chris G wrote:
> OK, I'll definitely take a look then.  Looking at what's available
> "off the shelf" for Ubuntu I see that Django purports to be RoR in
> Python. As I already know and like python I might got that way but
> I'll investigate further first.

It doesn't really matter which language you use as far as the
functionality goes - they can all quite easily be used to spit out
enough HTML to draw a form and enough SQL to put the content of the
form into a database.

The choice would basically come down to a choice of which you find
easiest to use, and which you find easiest to host.

--
Avi