Looking for a web form creating application for sqlite or mysql

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Tue Oct 4 21:32:40 UTC 2011

I want to create some data entry forms for use on web pages to enter
data into an sqlite database.  I could also easily enough migrate to a
mySql database.

It only needs to be very basic, I want it to provide a form that will
simply allow entry of data in a format on the screen that reflects the
columns and rows of the database.

I.e. if the database has, say, five columns I want a form that looks
something like:-

    Col1Row1    Col2Row1        Col3Row1        Col4Row1        Col5Row1
    Col1Row2    Col2Row2        Col3Row2        Col4Row2        Col5Row2
    Col1Row3    Col2Row3        Col3Row3        Col4Row3        Col5Row3
    Col1Row4    Col2Row4        Col3Row4        Col4Row4        Col5Row4
    Col1Row5    Col2Row5        Col3Row5        Col4Row5        Col5Row5
    Col1Row6    Col2Row6        Col3Row6        Col4Row6        Col5Row6
    New Data    New Data        New Data        New Data        New Data

Obviously there will need to be some customisation/configuration but if
I can effectively define what is shown by specifying the database
columns as I want then that should be it.

--
Chris Green