Unable to Install 11.04

compdoc compdoc at hotrodpc.com
Tue Oct 4 03:19:32 UTC 2011

>After approximately 12 hours of non sense the installer crashed.
>I hate Linux for these reasons.I installed windows 2 years back and
>every thing till today runs as professional as any thing.

There is nothing wrong with Linux or Ubuntu, as millions of people can tell
you. Ubuntu is perfectly stable up to version 11.04.

You are having problems, but it's for some other reason than the OS. Your
computer is malfunctioning, or something you're doing is wrong, or some
software package you're installing is making it unstable.

It can also be a combination of the above. Computer systems are complicated,
and take a lot of time and experience to learn how repair.

Don't give up on it.