Logitech software

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 10:33:00 UTC 2011

On 23 November 2011 00:37, Jac <jacquesf007 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for responding so quickly Mr. Norris.
>
> The logitech webcam model number is as follow: M/N-V-UAP42 and the software
> version is 10.0A for Windows dated 2006.I hope this will help.
>
> I still have along way to go to be as good as I am with Windows vs Linux.
>
> Best tregards,
>
> J. Frechette

Firstly, my apologies, I didn't realise you were originally posting to
the -owner mailing address. I have reposted this response to the main
list as the -owner address is for list problems, not for user support.
I was wondering why no one else was able to help but now I realise you
weren't even in contact with them.

My research indicates this Logitech EasyCam Chat should function "out
of the box" which means no special requirements are needed by most
users to make this camera work. Maybe someone else on the mailing list
can provide more assistance than I though.