[Full-disclosure] Ubuntu 11.10 now unsecure by default

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 21:07:21 UTC 2011

On 23 November 2011 00:26, James Matthews <nytrokiss at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

So is there a question buried somewhere in your email I couldn't find?
You're pointing to a question on launchpad that was asked a month ago
that was answered on the same day it was asked. If you have
suggestions on improving or securing Ubuntu please post them where the
developers will get them, on the launchpad bugs page.

This mailing list is for technical support, not general discussion. If
you (or anyone else reading this email) are not sure about what this
entails I'd recommend reading the list FAQ -
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuUsersListFAQ

--
Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)